Happy 2016 From ThingsCloud Family. 2015 Has been very good for ThingsCloud. Some of the significant achievements are
1) Got into Top 20 in GMIC
2) Showcased Products in IIMB Bootcamp
3) Became part of IBM Global Entrepreneurship Program
4) Became Part of RevvX Hardware Accelerator
5) Showcased Product at IoTNext Conference
6) Applied for Patents
Looking forward to Big bang 2016.
Paris Climate Summit was a great success because
1) It was attended by 195 countries and most of then acknowledged need to control and limit emissions
2) Developed countries openly acknowledged that they had greater roles in causing climate damage
3) Developing countries argument that they need to grow by burning cheaper coal and Developed countries should find solutions for cheaper alternatives found resonance.
So, what did Paris summit achieve
1) Almost all countries, around 180, agreed to limit temperature rise to 1.5 degree C.
2) Developed countries should voluntarily commit $100 Billion to fund Clean Energy projects in poor countries.
3) Almost 180 countries has given their emission target for 2020 and developed countries must adhere to the targets and developing countries are encouraged to
4) There was no penalty for missing the targets, but every party is encouraged to achieve and emission are monitored
Overall it is a win-win for everyone and all countries has pledged to work towards cleaner environment and better earth
It is our please to let you all know that we will be at Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) for the Eximius Annual Bootcamp. We are one of the 20 startups selected to present there and have a booth for all two days. If you are around there please say hi to us and our team. We would love to hear from you all.
TheThingsCloud is a new Internet of things platform for connecting devices to cloud. We provide REST Api and you can interact with your device like accessing a webpage.
To start with we support TI’s CC3200 Based systems and provide you easy integration to monitor you data streams. Try out our new platform and let us know what you think.